Once a year the magical photographic process of the Cyanotype gets global attention!
Join us on Saturday September 24th from 10am-2pm to make your free one of a kind cyanotype. (limited one 4x6 per visitor)
We will have stations set up for the day's festivities.
- Check-in and leave your email for future gallery events, workshops, and lectures. This also gets you access to the photos taken to share on social media.
- Get your cyanotype pre-coated 4x6 paper and contact frame.
- Add objects that we provide like leaves and feathers or bring your own flat objects.
- Set your Cyanotype master piece in the sun for exposure, Typically 7-9min
- Check out the gallery and grab a snack.
- Rinse your print then let it dry.
- Then get your photo taken in front of our step and repeat banner.
Make your one of a kind Cyanotype, get a snack, check out the gallery and its fine art photographer's, listen to music by Richie Wetherington from 11am-1pm.