Join us at the #SMSsummit Public Agencies and Government, happening December 8-9, 2021, for 2 days, 15 sessions and a fresh perspective on social media. We bring over 10 years of experience in social media education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your agency or office’s social media strategy.
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your government and public agency colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with government employee peers from across the country. SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community building strategies.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
- Be your team’s social media champion! We’ll help you build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that empowers your team to serve your constituents best.
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to government agencies including social media and crisis communications, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Learn how to humanize your agency and build public trust in an era when trust in the government is tenuous.
General Admission - PreSale (Discount Expires Sept 16th) USD 299.00
General Admission - Earliest Bird (Discount Expires Oct 14th) USD 399.00
General Admission - Early Bird (Discount Expires Nov 4th) USD 499.00
General Admission - Last Chance (Discount Expires Dec 7th) USD 599.00
General Admission - At The Door (Starts Dec 8th) USD 699.00
Speakers: Sydnee Thompson, Jennifer Davies, Jessie Brown, Emily Allen Lucht, Matt Hamada, Warren Kagarise, Mike Mueller
Date and Time: Starts Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 8:30 AM and Ends Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM