Join us at the hybrid Digital Transformation Week North America taking place in-person at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA and virtually via the event's desktop app on 5-6th October 2022. Hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Explore the critical technologies and approaches needed to make more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and drive your organisation's digital culture.
Learn more here: https://digitaltransformation-week.com/northamerica/
The event will consist of live and virtual sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
- 'Transformation Fatigue': Combatting the Difficulties of Digital Transformation Journeys
- Rethinking Security Solutions in the Digital Transformation Age
- How AR and VR Will Change the Future of the Retail Experience
- Optimizing the Digital Experience of your Employees and Consumers
- 'Total Experience' (TX) What this means for your Organization, Employees and Customers
- AI and the Future of Work
- Success Stories of Digital Transformation Strategies and Lessons Learned
- Transporting Aerospace Engineering into the Future
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Head of Transformation and Digitization at Wells Fargo
- CTO at Ford Motor Company
- Director - Operations at The Recording Academy (The Grammys)
- Chief Global Strategy and AI Officer, at Levi Strauss and Co.
- Senior Software Engineer at Netflix
- Senior Digital Product (Technical) Leader at Amazon
- Innovation Director at EDF
- VP Global Advanced Tech at UPS
- Technical Lead - Knowledge Graphs at LinkedIn
- Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead at Mars
- Head of Technical Program Management - AI Research at Meta
- Digital Transformation Director and Head of Digital Channels at Citi
- Head of UX - Digital Infrastructure and Online Sales at Volvo
- Member and Contributor at Forbes Technology Council
- Head of Web, Data Analyst and Digital Transformation at UN Environment Programme
- Fellow at the British Computer Society
- Founder and CEO at FormAssembly
- Chief Digital and Transformation Officer at Microsoft... and more!
View the full speaker list here: https://digitaltransformation-week.com/northamerica/digital-transformation-speakers/
Tickets will grant access to all conference sessions happening in-person as well as virtually. All virtual sessions will also be available on-demand for 14 days after the event. Tickets will allow you access to the interactive exhibition hall of 250+ pioneering tech leaders, plus the Networking Pool Party following the 1st day of the event.
Head over to the website to book your ticket today! https://digitaltransformation-week.com/northamerica
LOOKING FOR MORE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY EVENTS?
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge events. Head over to the website to view the full list of events taking place throughout 2022 exploring edge computing, cloud in FinTech, DevOps, Blockchain IoT and many more! View all events here: https://techforge.pub/upcoming-events/
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Free: USD 0.00
Speakers: May Russell, CTO at Ford Motor Company, Brian Klinsport, Director - Operations at The Recording Academy (The Grammys), Katia Walsh, Chief Global Strategy and AI Officer, at Levi Strauss and Co., Tejas Chopra, Senior Software Engineer at Netflix, Sarika Tyagi, Senior Digital Product (Technical) Leader at Amazon, Paul Breslow, Innovation Director at EDF, Gregory Brown, VP Global Advanced Tech at UPS, Mike Dillinger, Technical Lead - Knowledge Graphs at LinkedIn, Mark Christianson, Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead at Mars, Praveen Kesani, Head of Transformation and Digitization at Wells Fargo, Ram Valliyappan, Head of Technical Program Management - AI Research at Meta, Estelle Shaw-Latimer, Digital Transformation Director and Head of Digital Channels at Citi