This conference will be unique in that it will cover all forms of pulmonary hypertension. Expert faculty will discuss the epidemiology of pulmonary hypertension, how pulmonary hypertension is diagnosed, and the poor outcomes associated with pulmonary hypertension when left untreated. Clinicians will leave with a better understanding of the difference between pulmonary arterial hypertension and pulmonary venous hypertension and why the difference matters. Therapies for pulmonary arterial hypertension and pulmonary venous hypertension will also be discussed with reference to current clinical guidelines. Participants will return to their practice equipped with the latest evidence base and practical information to improve patient outcomes.
Scripps Health Conference Guidelines
1. Proof of vaccination will be required for all staff, participants, and vendors who wish to attend the conference in-person.
2. Staff, participants, and vendors who are unvaccinated are required to bring proof of a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours of the start of the conference.
3. All staff, participants, and vendors must be asymptomatic to attend the in-person conference.
4. All staff, participants, and vendors will be required to wear masks and remain physically distanced during the conference.
5. Virtual conference participation will be available for staff, participants, and vendors who have recently been exposed to, or tested positive for COVID-19, and/or are symptomatic.
Physicians (MD, DO, MBBS): USD 150.00,
RN, NP, PA, Other: USD 100.00,
Students, Residents, Fellows: USD 50.00
Speakers: J. Thomas Heywood, MD - Scripps Clinic, Rola Khedraki, MD - Scripps Clinic, Teresa De Marco, MD - University of California, San Francisco, Kelly Fan, MD - Scripps Clinic, Laith Alshawabkeh, MD - University of California, San Diego, Rajeev Mohan, MD - Scripps Clinic, Ajay Srivastava, MD - Scripps Clinic, Curtiss Stinis, MD - Scripps Clinic
Time: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm