Come on a scarily good 90-minute Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk through downtown Milford, Connecticut, where you'll be enthralled and entertained with stories about:
* The distraught Paugusset Indian mother who, 400 years ago, strangled and killed her two young sons near Milford Harbor
* The three deadly curses cast on Charles Island, including one made by Captain Kidd
* Why almost 300-year-old Capt. Stephen Stow has never left his house on High Street
* The accused Colonial witch buried in Milford Cemetery
* And so many other unexplainable and frightening tales
Blending the macabre with Milford history, this spirited, lantern-lit walk follows a roughly 1.15-mile loop through downtown Milford, including stops at some of the city's oldest homes and Milford Cemetery. Participants who desire also get the chance to try out paranormal investigation tools like EMF detectors and dowsing rods.
Walks start at the Factory Lane side of the Hotchkiss Bridge (that connects to Fowler Field) and are appropriate for all ages. Sidewalks line the route, making it stroller and wheelchair friendly. Space is strictly limited to ensure the health, safety and best possible experience for all participants.
Cost for advance tickets is $18 per person. Walk-up ticket price is $23 per person. Children 4 and under are free. Parking is available throughout downtown Milford. One of the most convenient places to park is Fowler Field, behind the Milford Public Library.
Category: Community | Seasonal | Halloween
General Admission: USD 18.00
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm