- Practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training will be provided with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease
- A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics
- Standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation with emphasis on emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging will be discussed
- 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be available.
- 20 SAM credit hours will likely be available for this activity after approval under Mayo Clinic School of Continuing Medical Education's ABR deemed status when the processing is completed.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify Cervical and Endometrial Cancer
- Examine the Current State of Mammography Screening
- Assess Management of Adolescent Breast Lesions
- Analyze the Anatomy of a Breast Cancer Lawsuit
- Describe the Management of High-Risk Lesions
- Examine Borderline and Malignant Ovarian Masses
- Analyze Interventional Radiology for the Female Pelvis
- Examine Mullerian Duct Anomalies
- Integrate Breast Imaging for the Transgender Patient
- Assess When is a BIRADS 3 Appropriate
- Measure Nonatherosclerotic Abdominal Vascular Disease in Women
Marina E. Giurescu, M.D.
Katie N. Hunt, M.D.
Robert W. Maxwell, M.D.
Wendaline M. VanBuren, M.D.
Time: 06:15 to 12:15
Registration: USD 995.00