The Social Media Strategies Summit is the #1 event chosen year after year by senior-level marketing professionals to keep up to date on the latest in social media marketing. Attend sessions covering critical topics including social strategy development, content marketing, video, ROI, paid media, audience growth, brand engagement, and more!
6 Reasons Why #SMSsummit Needs to be Your Social Media Conference of the Year!
- Learn the nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position your brand for success.
- Cultivate your arsenal of tools, resources, and connections to champion a social media marketing transformation back at your company.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions and peer-to-peer learning.
- Experience a unique gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers. See what's driving success at different types of companies that can inspire innovation at your own.
- Revitalize your strategy framework as brand practitioners walk you step-by-step through successful case studies.
- Accelerate your career and your role within your company by learning to streamline your processes and improving your existing skills set.
Time: 08:30 - 13:00
General Admission - Earliest Bird (Discount Expires December 15th): USD 449.00,
General Admission - Early Bird (Discount Expires January 19th): USD 549.00,
General Admission - Last Chance (Discount Expires February 21st): USD 649.00,
General Admission - At The Door (Starts February 22nd): USD 749.00
Speakers: Maya Wasserman, Mackenzie Perna, Jenny Williams, Nicolle Lopez, Karla Hernandez Zaldivar, Haley Buckingham, Angela Liu, Josef Bookert, Reinaldo Parreiras, Saad Khan, Audrey Willis, Dylan Doyle, Kate Winick, Lizzie Hartland, Rebecca Grieb, Dannii Ceniceros, Adam Ballard, Blake Campbell, Madeleine McCarty, Kayla Schmidt