COVID changed many aspects of how we manage the business--including delivery of IT support to a distributed workforce spread over a wide geography. The Speed of Business requires organizations employ solutions that deliver fast, responsive, ‘one call is all’ user & device support whenever and wherever it’s needed--offices, remote branches, WfH locations, retail stores & distribution centers.
The pandemic challenged IT to deploy smarter technology and specialized tools & assets in order to quickly resolve issues across many remote users and locations--but what are the best approaches and at what cost?
- Faster user response, & higher user satisfaction at lower cost
- Avoiding multiple dispatches to solve the same problem
- Using sophisticated tools to replace traditionally labor-intensive work
- Improved support productivity with W2 technicians vs. 3rd party contractors
- Speed of resolution with enhanced parts administration and supply chain processes
On Tuesday, June 29, Pomeroy Tech Talks focuses on the essential capabilities that comprise Intelligent Field Services and why IT leadership should consider its benefits and ROI. This fast paced 30-minute interactive session covers:
• What You Must Do to Deliver Seamless Field Support
• How AI & Automation Improve Results, Reduce Time & Costs
• Fixing Problems Faster with Advanced Knowledge Tools
• Why W2-based Tech Support Delivers Higher Quality at Lower Cost
• Gold Standard Capabilities: The Right Person, the Right Part, Right There, Right Now
Don’t miss this important live event.
Visit Pomeroy.com and follow us on social media for the latest news and more:
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm