Entrepreneurs Roundtable 176
Contact Author By E-mail Here.
Things to do near New York, NY » Business » Development-Meeting
Join ERA on 4/4 and apply HERE for the opportunity to pitch your company and get feedback from our featured guest VC.
Applications are open for ERA’s Summer 2023 NYC Accelerator Program
Apply Today: https://www.eranyc.com/apply/
ERA invests $150,000 on a post-money SAFE in return for 6% of each company selected, with the potential for follow-on funding. ERA provides a unique advantage to founders—NYC’s largest network of expert mentors with a 1,000+ mentor network including 500+ alumni founders and 500+ expert mentors from across all major industries. We have NYC's strongest alumni network representing 300+ engaged companies. Apply Today
Application Deadline: April 17th; Program Start Date: June 20th
Apply for virtual office hours or join us – and apply to pitch – at our upcoming events:
- 2/8 ER174 https://er174.eventbrite.com
- 2/21 AMA w/ERA https://era-ask-me-anything.eventbrite.com
- 2/28 BIPOC Pitch Night https://era-bipoc-founders-pitch-night.eventbrite.com
- 3/7 ER175 https://er175.eventbrite.com
- 3/14 Women Founders Pitch Night https://era-women-founders-pitch-night.eventbrite.com
- 3/21 Climate Founders Pitch Night https://era-climate-founders-pitch-night.eventbrite.com
- 3/28 LGBTQ+ Pitch Night https://era-lgbtq-founders-pitch-night.eventbrite.com
- 4/4 ER176 https://er176.eventbrite.com
- 4/11 Founders Panel + Pitch Night https://era-founders-panel.eventbrite.com
Our portfolio includes some of NYC's fastest growing companies and has four unicorns: TripleLift (Acq’d), Katapult (NASDAQ:KPLT), Thirty Madison ($1B+ Valuation), and Glia ($1B+ Valuation).
- Forbes: ERA is one of the top 10 most-active seed investors globally
- Crunchbase: ERA is one of the top 10 seed investors for female founders worldwide
- Inc: ERA companies rank in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in New York
Street AddressRise New York 43 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010