With 11% of clinical research sites failing to enroll a single patient and 37% of sites under-enrolling, the need for improved efficiency is evident. Whether you are a sponsor, CRO, or Hospital, patient recruitment is probably one of your biggest concerns. Regardless of which role you play in the clinical trial, you lose money when you are not recruiting. Lack of clinical trial awareness is one of the most significant barriers to engagement globally. Most people aren’t aware of what clinical trials involve, why they’re important, or how they can contribute. Most patients don’t realize they are eligible to participate in trials or find out about opportunities to enroll.
Raising awareness of clinical trials and ensuring public engagement is more critical than ever. Our goal is for studies to be viewed favorably by patients around the world. They should be seen as a way of accessing exceptional healthcare and ongoing monitoring – especially as usual healthcare routes might be experiencing delays, cancellations, or less regular reviews for a significant while post-COVID. Join our esteemed faculty and learn how digital technology can connect more people to clinical trials than ever before. Digital media provide a diverse mix of channels to help communicate clinical trials as a good care option for many conditions. Digital tools streamline clinical trial patient recruitment and registration, with more than 60% of clinical trial participants currently finding clinical trials through web-based sources.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Understanding How Bridging Expertise from Marketing, Media and Engagement can Optimize the Evolving Roles of Patient Recruitment.
- Using Social Media to Reach Groups that Cannot be Easily Accessed Through Traditional Methods.
- Educating HCPs About Clinical Trial Benefits to Increase Patient Enrollment.
- Implementing Decentralized Trials to Reduce the Burdens of Patient Participation.
- Executing Tactics Designed to Effectively Raise Awareness of Clinical Trials Among all Stakeholder.
- Engaging Community Leaders, Patient Advocates, and Key Opinion Leaders to Reach an Established Patient Group or a Minority Population.
- Using Technology to Power Up your Patient Recruitment and Retention.
- Building Effective AdWords Techniques to Optimize Digital Patient Recruitment for Clinical Trials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Engagement Lead, Clinical Trials
Site and Patient Access
Feasibility and Recruitment
ePRO (electronic patient reported outcomes)
Scientific and Medical Affairs
Clinical Data Management
Clinical Information Systems
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
General Admission: USD 995.00