The need to review and update your pharmaceutical labeling practices has never been greater with the recent FDA definition of "intended use" and the final verdict in "GSK vs Teva." The Pharmaceutical Labeling Compliance Forum offers a uniquely deep dive not only into labeling best practices, but in how to align your labeling standards with your overarching marketing compliance strategy. Via our fully interactive platform, don't miss your chance to network with colleagues, as well as hear from industry leaders as they provide tips and best practices you can put into practice immediately.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Offers the networking you need to discuss methods of developing social media campaigns that remain compliant with current regulations
2. Allows attendees to interact with your peers to discuss changes to "skinny-labeling" post 'GSK v Teva"
3. Provides registrants a chance to take part in detailed conversations on the FDA's definition of "Intended Use"
4. Creates an environment to work with your peers to assess labeling requirements associated with combination products
5. Network with industry executives and gain tips and best practices that can be put into effect immediately
Time: 8:00 to 17:00
General Admission from: USD 695.00