The 14th Anti-Corruption, Export Controls, and Sanctions Compliance Summit.
The Premier Benchmarking Event for the Trade Compliance Industry.
An airtight compliance program is essential in today's tumultuous and evolving regulatory and political atmosphere. As data privacy, international regulations and enforcement, and enhanced monitoring and reporting requirements challenge businesses and Chief Compliance Officers alike, benchmarking, strengthening, and improving your current compliance process is more important than ever.
Whether you focus broadly on international trade or specialize specifically in anti-bribery/anti-corruption, export controls or sanctions, attendees of this 3-in-1 event will benefit from the ability to customize their conference experience and build a program that will best fit their unique domestic and international compliance needs. Designed to be the most interactive program on the market, attendees should come prepared to problem solve, engage and collaborate alongside the country's leading compliance practitioners.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Unparalleled in-house benchmarking/best practice sharing opportunities.
- Exclusive attendance, more conducive to making real connections and in-depth conversations.
- 3 events in 1 - perfect for the compliance professional responsible for some or all of sanctions, trade, and anti-corruption compliance.
- Evolving speaker faculty- including the thought leadership of those on the cutting edge of business and perspectives from leaders you have yet to hear from.
- Real time content- program will tackle the most timely and relevant regulations and developments in the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Over 85% of Momentum's past A.C.E.S. Compliance Summit audiences were comprised of senior-level In-House Counsel, Compliance, Global Trade and Fraud executives within the following industries:
- Defense and Aerospace
- Oil and Gas
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Non-Durables (food and beverages, pharmaceutical, etc)
General Admission: USD 99.0
Time: 09:30 - 16:25