Potential's Car Show for Autism Cruises into Town for Sixth Year
Potential is thrilled to announce that this year's car show will take place on
Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022 from 1 – 5 p.m. at Bucks County Community College.
We take pride in hosting a family friendly car show which appeals to car owners, car aficionados and families.
Proceeds from this year's event will help Potential in its effort to end the wait list for adults and children in our community seeking quality autism services. In doing this, Potential seeks to reduce the service wait time for adults and children in our community seeking quality autism services. Each year our show grows and this year is no different. We are seeking the help of local car owners/clubs, businesses, organizations, vendors, entertainers, donors, and volunteers to ensure its success.
Opportunities to Support the Event:
There are several ways in which you can help us make this event a success. These include:
Registering to show your car/bike in the show, joining us as an event sponsor or trophy sponsor, participating as a vendor, donating your time and talent to our performance stage, advertising in our program map, signing on as an event volunteer, making a tax-deductible donation to Potential and of course bringing your family and friends to join in the fun.
If you are interested in being a food truck vendor, please reach out directly to HSawyer@potentialinc.org.
Guidelines for this year's show have been updated to make the event as safe and enjoyable as possible. This year:
- We will run an unclassified show. Cars that wish to be parked together must arrive together, we will not skip spots for late comers.
- Pre-registered cars are guaranteed a spot. (see pre-registration cut off date). Click Here to Register now!
- Owners may pre-register prior to Sept 21st for $20. If space allows, day-of registration will be allowed at the door for $25. Pre-registering your vehicle guarantees your spot at the show. This is a non-refundable, tax-deductible donation to Potential.
- Trophies will be awarded for Top 25, People's Choice, Best of Show and President's Choice.
- Pre-registration liability forms for car owners will be signed electronically
- The Car Show for Autism will follow local, state and federal guidelines in place at the time of the show.
Other Event Highlights
As in past years, our event will be offering other family-friendly features. These include: Live music and performances, Food trucks and Touch-a-Truck experiences.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like to know more, please reach out to HSawyer@potentialinc.org.
I would like to thank you again for your continued support of the Car Show for Autism and of Potential's mission to serve those in our community living with autism.
With YOUR help, we are making a difference!
Time: 13:00 to 17:00