North America's leading methanol event is back and in-person! Join 250+ attendees for two days of networking and knowledge exchange at the Argus Methanol Forum, the leading conference for the key producers, traders, buyers and sellers of methanol.
If you are looking to do business and make contacts in the methanol sector, this event is your ideal opportunity to connect with budget holders in the methanol industry and make informed decisions about your future growth strategy.
Find out how methanol demand will recover post-Covid, how low-carbon methanol projects are developing, and which applications will be the next global market disrupters.
As the contract negotiation season commences, ensure that you are in the best position to meet decision makers, gain updates into market dynamics and trade flows and get the latest insights into new and evolving methanol applications that will shape the future of the sector.
Register soon to secure your place alongside 250+ decision makers from the key buyers, sellers and traders of methanol.
Why you should attend:
- Gain valuable insights into the post-Covid trading landscape for methanol: Devise strategies to capitalize on opportunities with insights from experts from across the supply chain.
- Hear the latest developments in low-carbon methanol production including the technology involved, commercial and environmental drivers and potential demand in the coming years.
- Get insights from leading industry figures, including; Proman, Lake Charles Methanol, Enerkem, Maersk, Alembic Global Advisors, Sea Commerce America Inc, E1 Marine, BlueWorld Technologies and more.
- Stay ahead of the curve and get a handle on the next market disruptor - hear from experts in fuel cell technology, shipping and transportation fuels.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Post-Covid recovery: How will methanol demand bounce back in 2021?
As lockdowns are lifted, explore how demand will fare over 2021. Speakers from across the supply chain will share their experience and market insights on what to expect in the upcoming months.
- Asia Methanol focus and MTO update
The largest growth in methanol consumption over the last 10 years has been in Asia, and China more specifically. Understand the developments in Asia and how this will continue to grow in the coming years.
- Driving demand growth: Methanol as an alternative fuel for automotive applications
Gain valuable insights into how the technology and demand for methanol's application in the automotive industry will develop in the coming years.
- How can methanol compete with other sustainable fuels as the marine fuel of the future?
With the shipping industry mandated to reduce its environmental impact, explore how more sustainable fuels such as methanol can offer a practical, economically viable solution that ensures the industry meets its sustainability goals in the short and medium term.
- Low carbon methanol production
Experts explore how low carbon methanol production - from bio methanol to renewable methanol - will develop, including the costs, volumes and demand in the coming years.
Do not miss the most time-efficient and effective way to meet leaders in the methanol industry.
**Attend as a virtual delegate**
With continued uncertainty about international travel, you have the option of virtual attendance to the Argus Methanol Forum. As a virtual delegate you will get access to the full conference agenda as well as the opportunity to set up virtual meetings with in-person and virtual attendees. Visit the website to learn more about delegate passes for Argus Methanol Forum.
In-person conference pass: USD 1799.0,
Virtual conference pass: USD 1499.0
Speakers: David Cassidy, Chief Executive, Proman, Berit Hinnemann, Director, Head of Decarbonization Business Development, Maersk, Anita Gajadhar, Managing Director, Marketing, Logistics and Shipping, Proman, Greg Dolan, CEO, Methanol Institute, Andrea Redford, Chief Business Development Officer, Enerkem, Dr. Alexander Schulz, Head of Process Methanol and Hydrogen, Thyssenkrupp, Captain Saleem Alavi, President, Sea Commerce America Inc, Hassan Ahmed, Founder and Head of Research, Alembic Global Advisors, Peter Björkborg, Manager, Sustainability and Transformation, Stena Bulk, James Lamoureaux, CEO, IGP, Mads Friis Jensen, Chief Commercial Officer, BlueWorld Technologies, Amanda de Jager, Licensing Manager Syngas Technology, Haldor Topsoe, Cinch Munson, Vice President, Commercial Development, Oberon Fuels, Philip Lewis, CTO, ZEEP, Les Gingell, VP, Marine Sales and Director Business Development, MAN Energy Services, Donald Maley, Chief Executive Officer, Lake Charles Methanol, Dave McCaskill, Vice President, Methanol and Derivatives Service, Argus, David Fyfe, Chief Economist, Argus, Becky Zhang, Editor, Olefins and Methanol, Argus, Roel Salazar, Methanol and Derivatives Consultant, Argus
Time: 16:00 - 14:30