• Join us as the fun begins, Saturday, Sept 25th, 6:00 - 10:30 under the beer tent!
• "The Gravity of Youth" will kick off the festival with live music (7-10:30). AMAZING band playing favorites from REO Speedwagon, Beatles, Coldplay to The Rolling Stones! (Featured at The Waterfront and Lake Geneva Cruise line!)
• Food trucks on hand to satisfy your appetite, including Pina (Mexican cuisine), Trampers Oak Fire Pizza, and more.
• Wine and beer available for purchase to quench your thirst!
• Raffles and prizes throughout the night ...don't miss it!!!
• SUNDAY, SEPT. 26th will feature our FABULOUS TURKEY DINNER, served 11 am - 4 pm. $12.00 per carryout container (only option due to Covid), limited seating available in dining room and outside.
• Hispanic Community food tent also available.
• Games and outdoor fun for the kids!
• Music provided by "Twin Rivers Band", 2-5:45pm., under the beer tent.
Throughout the weekend:
• Our famous Auto and Cash Raffle (1 IN 32 WIN) tickets available until SOLD OUT: GRAND PRIZE $16,500 towards purchase of a NEW vehicle
from Miller Motors or Lynch Dealership or $15,000 CASH
1250 tickets sold; $50.00 ea. 39 cash prizes awarded totaling $30,000!!!
• Tickets? call parish office @ 262-763-2260 or Mike and Karen @262-763-7365
• Drawing 5:45 sharp on parish grounds; do not need to be present to win
• On-line silent auction starting Wednesday Sept. 22nd
• All items and bidding info available @ https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
• Raffle tickets may be purchased on line (only 1250 car tickets sold until gone)@https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
• Items will be available for viewing in Activity Center both days.
• IPAD assistants will be available Sunday to help with bidding.
• $1.00 Sweepstakes Tickets Available, 6 for $ 5! (Drawing Sept. 28th)
Time: 18:00 - 22:30