Spring Fling Market: Craft and Vendor Fair on Sat. April 17th, 9am-3pm FREE ADMISSION!
Chapel Specialties on the Square, 819 E. High St., Milton, WI
(Entrance is from back parking lot off of McEwan Ln, next to Small Wonders Learning Center and north of Shumway Appliance)
Vendors will be on the Upper Level. Ramp access from west side of building. Tenants on the lower level will be present to visit. These include the Treasure Box, Our Journey Fitness, and Affinity Massage.
This event is brought to you by AngelMoon Market Events. We feature artists, crafters, and direct sale vendors bringing you fabulous products to welcome Spring and Summer! Come shop our upper level with over 20 vendors set up. Route 26 Hamburger Stand food truck will be on site!
Interested vendors, please email Deanna Sorenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact by phone or text at 608-201-8217. You must be pre-approved by Deanna only to sign up and all info will be sent by email.
Outside Food Vendors-
• Route 26 Hamburger Stand food truck
• Dell Prairie Kettle Corn
• AngelMoon Creations-papercrafted items such as cards, notepads, tea bag favors, bookmarks, etc.
• Bets Bakes, Betsy-fudge
• Blessed Divine Creations, Paquita-custom gift baskets, mason jar gifts, fragrance body oils, hair accessories, tutus, candles, soaps and cinnamon roasted nuts
• Embroidered Tea Towels with Flair,Jacki M-embroidered towels
• Judy Hatlen, Artist-fine art prints, some original paintings, merchandise like tote bags and zipper pouches featuring her artwork
• Howes' Craft Studio, Katie-tie dyes, handmade jewelry, homemade health body care items
• Nellies Lilac Mercantile, Janelle-Chalk Couture painted items such as stove covers, planters, shelf sitters, towels, and signs
• Tami P and Josh-bowl cozies, potholders, bag holders, catnip toys, crochet dishcloths, scarves, and para-cord bracelets
• Tina G-woodcrafted items such as cutting boards and cheese and bread boards
• Pat Hall, author-children's books and handcrafted Ukranian style wax resist eggs
• Rubys and Resin, Jamilynn-handmade resin and macrame keychains, home decor, and other accessories
• Vintage Vision, Kathy T-vintage jewelry artwork
• Woodstock Sewing, Emily-burp cloths, nursing cloths, and scarves
Inside Direct Sale Companies/Resale Vendors-
• Avon products, Linda A.
• ColorStreet, Starr-dry nail polish strips
• Tastefully Simple, Cheryl C-spices, food and drink mixes
• Hempworx, Tina B-CBD products, supplemental sprays, essential oils, dog treats
• Syds Crystals, Sidney-Metaphysical items, crystals, jewelry, and crystal specimens
• Crystal Shine Sales, Crystal-jewelry such as necklaces, rings, earrings, and watches
• Origami Owl, Shari-charm jewelry, lockets, chains, etc.
• Paparazzi Jewelry, Cortney/Blondies Bling and Things-featuring $5 fashion jewelry and $1 kids jewelry items
• Tupperware, Holly N.-food storage containers
• Gourmet Cupboard, Holly N-food mixes
• Lula Roe clothing, Samantha R
• Juvenae Lashes, Samantha R
On Saturday April 17, 2021 at 9:00 am (ends Saturday April 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm)
Venue details: 819 E High St
Category: Retail | Shopping